Insight Analytics Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of a market assessment report on the " Global Animal Microbiome Market (By Product(Phage Therapy Product, Functional Food(Probiotics, Prebiotics, Others), Sequencing Platforms, Feed Additives/Functional Ingredients, Alternative Proteins and Alternative Feed, Other Innovative Microbiome Products and Therapies), Application(Disease Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Nutrition), Animal Type(Poultry, Ruminants, Swine, Aquaculture, Pets))- Market Outlook and Industry Analysis 2030″
The recently released report by InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd., titled "Global Animal Microbiome Market- By Trends, Industry Competition Analysis, Revenue (US$ Millions) and Forecast Till 2030." includes a thorough analysis of the market and a thorough study that focuses on its key drivers.
InsightAce Analytic's most recent market intelligence research report estimates that the global market for animal microbiomes was worth US$ 5.75 billion in 2021 and would grow to US$ 12.4 billion by 2030, with a promising CAGR of 9.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Demo Sample Report requests can be made at https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1046
The sustainability of cattle production has drawn a lot of attention recently. In order to increase animal production sustainability and productivity at the same time, the microbiome has grown to be a desirable target for products. The goal of animal microbiome research, which tries to determine the role of these microbes in health, sickness, and development, is to study the microbial populations that live inside of animals. The animal microbiome is essential for digestion, immune system health, and gastrointestinal health. In chickens, 70% of immune cells are found in the gastrointestinal tract, highlighting the significance of the gut for overall health. The gut microbiome affects animal health in addition to productivity and microbiological safety.
The necessity to recognise, treat, and prevent diseases in livestock and companion animals as well as the rise in pet ownership are both factors contributing to the market expansion. Due to increasing pet ownership and an increase in the number of livestock over the past year, the industry is expanding quickly. Recently, dietary supplements that support immune function have become more well-liked. The demand for safe and nourishing products to keep pets healthy as a result of rising pet spending is anticipated to increase the need for the animal microbiome. Innovation in animal health is receiving more attention, which has improved market growth prospects in numerous ways. Technological developments in the animal microbiome, such as the introduction of microbiome DNA sequencing and cutting-edge bioinformatic analysis, are also considered when calculating the market growth. During the forecast period, higher demand for meat and meat products, growing worried about antibiotic resistance to protect gut health, and the growing significance of diets high in protein are all predicted to contribute to the market's expansion.
The APOP estimates that in 2018, 56% of dogs and 60% of cats were overweight or obese. Pets who are overweight may get illnesses like high blood pressure, breathing problems, arthritis, joint problems, and a compromised immune system. Key businesses concentrate on developing products like early detection and microbiome-based techniques of prediction to offer more efficient treatments for treating chronic diseases in animals. For instance, the European Patent Office approved a patent for microbiome markers for diagnosing, forecasting, and treating pet obesity in May 2021, Gnubiotics Sciences SA claims This is the first study to use a microbiome-based hypothesis to predict, detect, and treat feline obesity, a major contributor to diabetes and chronic kidney disease (CKD) in cats.
The following companies are major players in the animal microbiome market:
Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition, Animal Biome, Inc., ANIZOME LLC, Adisseo France SAS, Cargill, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Cytophage Technologies Inc., DuPont Industrial Biosciences, Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc., Intralytix, ISOThrive, Elanco Animal Health, Eligo Bioscience, EnBiotix, Inc., FermBiotics, FOLIUM Science, Gnubiotics Sciences SA, Leiber GmbH, Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Royal DSM), Native Microbials, Microbiome Insights, Inc., Land O'Lakes, Inc., Jefo Nutrition Inc., There are many well-known players in this industry, including NomNomNow Inc., Novozymes A/S, Novus International Inc., Ocean Harvest Technology, Orion Pharma Animal Health, Phage Technologies SA, Phagelux, Inc., Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH, Primal Health, LLC, ProDigest, Proteon Pharmaceuticals, Pure Cultures, Purina Animal Nutrition, Resilient Biotics, Tonisity
Significant Market Changes from Leading Players:
- In January 2022, AnimalBiome and Felix Biotechnology established a partnership to create fresh approaches to treating pet diarrhoea. Felix intends to increase its presence in the animal health industry through this cooperation. Felix has multiple ongoing partnerships to develop phage-based solutions with personal care and cosmetic companies.
- In August 2021, Hansen unveiled a new line of stable live probiotics, including Chr. Hansen Pet-Prostart, Chr. Hansen Pet-Proessentials, and Chr. Hansen Pet-Provital, for use in pet diets and supplements. In response, the business unveiled Bovacillus, a fresh approach to improve the health and productivity of dairy and beef cattle. Chr. Hansen aims to assist good digestion, immunity, and general animal well-being by introducing these products.
- In August 2021, A Composition of Matter and Production Method patent was granted to ISOThrive Inc. for its first FarmaceuticalTM Maltosyl-Isomaltooligosaccharides (MIMO), a prebiotic intended for use as an animal feed addition and pet food supplement. With the help of this patent, the business has opened up new possibilities for pet health with supplements that encourage healthier digestion while reducing the need for pharmaceuticals.
- In July 2021, Cargill invested in AnimalBiome to support the development of fresh goods and information in pet microbiome modulation. AnimalBiome gains a strong competitive advantage in a dynamic, expanding market and develops cutting-edge products to balance companion animals' gut microbiomes through this relationship with Cargill.
- In November 2019, The manufacturing of GNUbiotics' Animal Milk Oligosaccharide, AMObiomeTM, by Evonik Nutrition & Care was announced by GNUbiotics Sciences. In response to the growing demand for all-natural breakthrough products for companion and production animal health, AMObiomeTM, a first-in-class Animal Milk Oligosaccharide, was developed.
Regional Analysis of the Animal Microbiome Market:
Asia and Europe accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021, and it is expected that these regions will continue to grow at the fastest CAGR between 2022 and 2030. The development of the animal microbiome market in the region is being fueled by improved R & D efforts, technological improvements, and an increase in pet owners. A growing pet population, more knowledge of animal health issues, and increased government programmes to support animal health are all expected to contribute to the Asia Pacific region's predicted significant growth possibilities during the projection period.
Consultations Before Purchase: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1046
The Global Animal Microbiome Market Segments
The Global Animal Microbiome Market Estimates (Value US$ Million) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2019 to 2030 based on Product
- Sequencing Platforms
- Phage Therapy Product
- Feed Additives/Functional Ingredients
- Functional Food
- Alternative Proteins and Alternative Feed
- Other Innovative Microbiome Products and Therapies
The Global Animal Microbiome Market Estimates (Value US$ Million) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2019 to 2030 based on Application
- Disease Therapeutics
The Global Animal Microbiome Market Estimates (Value US$ Million) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2019 to 2030 based on Animal Type
The Global Animal Microbiome Market Estimates (Value US$ Million) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2019 to 2030 based on Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
North America Animal Microbiome Market Estimates Revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2019 to 2030
Europe Animal Microbiome Market Estimates Revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2019 to 2030
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Animal Microbiome Market Estimates Revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2019 to 2030
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Animal Microbiome Market Estimates Revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2019 to 2030
- Rest of Latin America
The Middle East & Africa Animal Microbiome Market Estimates Revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2019 to 2030
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Consultations Before Purchase: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1046
+1 551 226 6109 Email: email@example.comTags:Financial Content, PR-Wirein, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English