The global lyophilization market size is projected to reach US$ 988.8 Million in 2022. Increasing adoption of lyophilization services for the production of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products is expected to push sales at a robust 8.8% CAGR over the assessment period (2022-2032).
Rising awareness regarding the beneficial aspects of lyophilization process, along with technological advancements in freeze drying equipment will drive sales in the market. The process effectively increases the shelf life of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products. Manufacturers are using lyophilization for vaccines, antibodies, and peptides.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7552
Rising adoption of lyophilization process across industries such as pharmaceutical, healthcare, food & beverage, and academic institutes for research is anticipated to fuel sales in the market. This is also spurring demand for lyophilization equipment and other accessories, thereby creating opportunities for growth for key players.
Besides this, various organizations are offering services for pharmaceutical drug development and manufacturing processes. Drug manufacturers are preferring contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMOs) and contract manufacturing organizations (CMOS), which are one of the key end users of lyophilization equipment.
Further, growing consumption of freeze-dried fruits, vegetables, packaged food products, and pet food products is driving demand for lyophilization equipment in the food processing sector. The process enhances the stability of such food products and increases their shelf life, which is anticipated to push sales in the market over the forecast period.
- Based on product type, sales of freeze dryers are slated to increase at a 9.6% CAGR over the assessment period.
- In terms of scale of operation, the industrial operation segment held 40.6% of the total market share in 2021.
- The U.S. will continue dominating the North America lyophilization market. Total sales in the U.S. accounted for 91.6% of the North America market share in 2021.
- Germany held 22.9% of the Europe lyophilization market share in 2021.
- China accounted for 43.6% of the East Asia lyophilization market share in 2021 and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- India held 48.6% of the South Asia lyophilization market share in 2021, emerging as a lucrative pocket.
- Rising adoption of lyophilization processes and equipment in animal feed production is expected to fuel sales.
- Growing preference for contract manufacturing of drug formulations and drug development will augment the growth in the market.
- High costs associated with the lyophilization process for freeze-drying might limit sales among small manufacturers.
- Limited availability of lyophilization equipment across emerging economies might restrict demand in the market.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RS&rep_id=7552
Key manufacturers operating in the lyophilization market are investing in research and development to improve the functionality, efficiency, and reliability of lyophilization equipment and processes.
They are also collaborating with academic research institutes to provide a direct supply of lyophilization equipment and accessories to gain a competitive edge. Some recent developments include:
- In April 2022, Azbil announced the opening of its new manufacturing facility in China called Azbil Control Instruments (Dalian) Co. Ltd.
- In June 2021, SP Industries Inc. launched its new product SP Hull LyoStar 4.0 R&D freeze dryer for pharmaceutical and food and beverage applications.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Azbil Corporation
- Zirbus Technology GmbH
- HOF Sonderanlagenbau GmbH
- Millrock Technology, Inc.
- MechaTech Systems Ltd.
- SP Industries, Inc.
- Martin Christ Gefriertrocknungsanlagen GmbH
- Cuddon Freeze Dry
- Neologic Engineers Private Limited
- Labconco Corporation
- BÜCHI Labortechnik AG
- Yamato Scientific America Inc.
- Lyophilization Systems Ltd.
- Freeze-drying Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- IMA – Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A.
- GEA Group
Get Full Access of This Premium Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7552
More Valuable Insights on Lyophilization Market
In its latest study, Fact.MR offers compelling insights into trends and drivers that are expected to shape the sales outlook of the global lyophilization market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The study offers an in-depth analysis of the market, including demand and supply trends through detailed segmentation as follows:
By Product Type:
- Freeze Dryers
- Tray-style Dryers
- Rotary Freeze Dryers
- Manifold Freeze Dryers
- Drying Chambers
- Vacuum Systems
- CIP (Clean-in-place) Systems
- Other Accessories
By Scale of Operation:
By End User:
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- CROs & CMOs
- Research Laboratories
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hospitals-continue-exhibiting-ultra-low-temperature-freezer-demand-accounting-for-40-sales-fact-mr-301345077.html
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range - from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories.
Mahendra Singh US Sales Office 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
See Campaign: https://www.factmr.com/industry/healthcare
+1 (628) 251-1583Tags:Reportedtimes, Financial Content, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English